September 11, 2012
Stem Cell Meeting on the Mesa
Stem Cell Meeting on the Mesa will take place on October 29-31, 2012 in La Jolla, CA, with the 2nd Annual Investor and Partnering Forum the first two days and the 7th Annual Scientific Symposium on the third day. Companies presenting include Athersys, CytoMedix, Neostem, StemCells Inc. and many others.
For complete information, please see the following link:
About the Conference
The 2012 Stem Cell Meeting on the Mesa is a three-day conference aimed at bringing together senior members of industry and the scientific research communities in regenerative medicine. The meeting features a nationally-recognized Scientific Symposium, attended by leading scientists and researchers, in conjunction with the industry’s premier annual Investor and Partnering Forum. The Forum, designed to facilitate closer access and forge relationships between investors, companies and entrepreneurial academics, catalyzes business development and partnering in the field. Combined, these meetings will attract over 800 attendees from around the globe, highlighting the promise of this rapidly evolving, interdisciplinary field, and it’s ability to revolutionize the practice of medicine.
Meeting highlights include:
- Only partnering event focused exclusively on facilitating access to capital and business development in the regenerative medicine field
- A critical mass of major industry players including leading regenerative medicine companies, big pharma, disease philanthropies, investors, major research institutions in RM
- World-reknowned Scientific Symposium attended by the leading scientist and researchers in the field
- Interactive panels that address critical scientific, commercialization, regulatory and reimbursement issues
- Presentations by the leading companies and researchers seeking partners and investors
Please read our Full Disclaimer pertaining to this article.